Monday, December 19, 2011

Cairnwood

We went to Cairnwood with Denise Ippolito. If you ever have a chance to see her present a program or go on one of her photo workshops or photo tours I definitely recommend her! She has a lot of energy, creativity, insight, talent and knowledge and is willing to share it with you!

Immediately upon entering the estate I was entranced by the stairs, others rushed off to photograph the rooms upstairs, but I stayed with the stairs for a long while.

This photograph was taken during the holidays with five exposures, perhaps I could have taken seven to get more detail in the highlights, but I do not mind my HDRs with some shadows blocked or some highlights blown out. I just love the way the light reflects off the ceilings and walls. Imagine living here!


Do you like the B&W or color version better? 
Such a different mood between the two...
  
               


1 comment: