Wednesday, November 9, 2016

fun with patterns and textures

At the recent third annual Mike Moats Macro Tom went down to get the luggage cart and was inspired by the patterns and textures of the matching rug and luggage cart.

“One doesn’t stop seeing. One doesn’t stop framing. It doesn’t turn off and turn on. It’s on all the time.” — Annie Leibovitz


Sooo...when you are waiting at the elevator what do 'you' do? Well, early Sunday morning at the Mike Moats conference I was waiting at the elevator with the luggage cart.  I noticed the flat bed of the cart happened to be carpeted with the same carpet design as the floor.  

Cool...and started to maneuver the cart so it would line up with the carpet.   Took me a few minutes...when an employee saw me and assumed I was struggling with it and offered advice, but I told I was ok and just composing a picture. She roared with laughter!  I'm sure she thought me a fool, but I bet I made her day.  
I didn't have a 'real' camera so I used my cell phone.  
Enjoy!  Tom



No comments:

Post a Comment