Thursday, January 11, 2018

Car details

Sometimes when you see an interesting subject you first take the wide angle and then you are compelled to capture the details.


After taking a few photos of this taxi. I wanted to capture some details. The headlight/grill composition was my favorite.


This taxi driver had been driving us around for most of the week in a different car. Tom showed such an interest in his car that he eventually communicated with us that he would bring his older more special car out on the 25th Feliz-i-dads. What a treat to be able to ride in these old cars!

From that front headlight/grill image I duplicated the layer and flipped it, and then made it square



Then I applied filter, distort, polar coordinates


and then duplicated that layer, flipped it and changed the blend mode


and with that version I saw faces, pareidolia galore...




No comments:

Post a Comment